The Scars are one of the four main enemy factions of Anthem.
"Created by chaos," the Scars are a relentless invasive force, not native to the world that humanity calls home. They arrived on the world via Shaper technology, with whom they have a mysterious connection. They can deploy via red portals hovering above the ground, appearing in flashes of light. While not technically alien, they aren't human either, and can't even be considered to be humanoid (in actual fact, they're insectoid). However, they did try to emulate humans in taking the form they did. They appear to converse in a gutteral language.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Electronic Arts - THE FIVE BIGGEST TAKEAWAYS ABOUT ANTHEM FROM PAX WEST 2018
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 IGN - 19 MINUTES OF ANTHEM GAMEPLAY (WITH DEVELOPER COMMENTARY) IN 4K
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Game Informer - Flying to a New Frontier: How Anthem Explores a Different Kind of Story
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 IGN - ANTHEM AMA: BIOWARE ANSWERS YOUR BIGGEST QUESTIONS
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 YouTube - 4 Minutes of Anthem Open World Co-Op Exploration Gameplay - E3 2018
- ↑ YouTube - ANTHEM - 25 Minutes of New Gameplay Walkthrough (Paris Games Week 2018)
- ↑ GameSpot - Anthem Executive Producer Spills Plenty Of New Details About The Game